Acoustic Signature Turntables

Has anyone else experienced any problems with their Acoustic Signature turntable? In particular, I have had major issues regarding the Alpha power supply and related customer support and so just thought I'd look into these problems more widely.

Thanks for your input
dgob
5 years and been great. I always hooked it into wall and not PS 1000. The power supply was a little of on speed but emailed AC and in 5 MINUTES I got a call from Germany!!!!!!!! Was an easy fix.
Hi,

I've had some problems with the Alpha power supply of my former Samba. Power switch was broken and took long time to repair. They had problems to find my ps in their stock. I've to say that I didn't dig deeper cause Samba was my third system and was not very important for me. For compensation I got reapair for free. So service is ok for me; had more problems with other stuff.

Marco
2002ss335, Blueranger, Heradot,

Thanks for your kind feedback. I should say that my problems relate to the UK (particularly the importer and retailer with whom I have dealings. However, your accounts give me some faith.

Please could you forward the contact details of the people that helped you in Germany or elsewhere as I am still seeking any assistance with my Alpha power supply?

Thanksagain
Support must be included in the decision for purchase. The best component in the world is useless if it is not backed up by the manufacturer. These things can't be repaired by the local tv repair shop...if you can even find one of those..
Stringreen,

Too true. Sadly, the Mambo might just be the best turn table in the world (I have tried many!) but if it's not playing, it's just a lump of extravagent metal.

I'm now in hope of having this resolved and will keep all informed.

Cheers and more experiences welcomed