Steam cleaning records 2

Continuation of large thread.
thommas
Readers: In a recent article , Michael Fremer , mentioned a water product he believes is suited to clean/rinse LPS.

Mr. Fremer, recommends the use of "Aquafina" , a pure botteled water product created from a seven-step process called "HydRO-7". Aquafina is botteled under authority of PepsiCo, Inc. and can be found in grocery markets in the USA & abroad. The "HydRO-7" process is said to be a state-of-the-art process removeing substances resulting in extremely pure water. For more information on the purification process visit www.aquafina.com

Personally, I'm buying a 6 pack for steam cleaning this week. Now, I can drink it while I steam it...(bad water joke).
Kipdent advised that Walgreens has discontinued the "Living Solution" Steam Cleaner.

At Kip's request, I went to my local Walgreens buying the last one in stock to forward to him. A quick check of the contents revealed a lead-free power chord , all vinyl attachments & No Smelly-Smells. From my perspective, the "Living Solutions" Steamers are an improvement over the "Best Value For The Buck" Perfection Steam Cleaner at the identical retail price. Should you be looking for a superior back-up to whatever steamer you own, or want to start steam cleaning LPS, buy one before they are all sold.
Thanks, Crem1! I really do appreciate your help.

About the Aquafina water, that IS an advantage--you can drink it! The Pep boys battery water (by Peak) does alarm me a little with its label saying "not for human consumption." It makes you wonder how pure it really is...
Peak battery water, distilled water, purified water, NERL water, and now Aquafina.

Doesn't this incessant fuss over water seem a little silly?