Are you using anti-skating or not

On my side i always got better result without using anti-skating.

And you?
dobermann
Just to clarify things...do you guys deny that a skating force exists? I accept that some cartridge/arm combos can function OK in spite of the force. But it can't help.
> Eldartford
>Just to clarify things...do you guys deny that a skating force exists? I accept that some cartridge/arm combos can function OK in spite of the force. But it can't help.

Absolutely not, on my side i just didnt see any advantage of using it.
"Just to clarify things...do you guys deny that a skating force exists" Eldartford, I don,t deny it, a skating force does exist! I beleive this year they are called THE BOSTON BRUINS! Cheers
> Has2be
> I don,t deny it, a skating force does exist! I beleive this year they are called THE BOSTON > BRUINS! Cheers

LOL!
Why is there such a dichotomy about the antiskating issue? Some of you say: it is crucial to set the antiskating right, while others say: don't bother, I don't even use antiskating... It is too confusing! Are here also proponents who are fine tuning AS by means of hearing? --> Does this "setting AS by listening" work? Or is it only a joke? If that isn't a joke then the people who don't use AS at all are doing it wrong. Sorry but I'm very confused now.

Chris