Titan, Transfiguration Orpheus or Air Tight PC1??

There is no way I will get to demo all or any of these carts. My choices are limited to these carts as I can get a decent trade in for my Lyra Skala. The cart will be mounted on a Triplanar, the TT is a Michell Orbe and phono stage is a Nagra VPS. There is no earthly reason to contemplate an upgrade except.....??
Am extremely happy with the Lyra Skala. Listen to all musical genres from rock, blues, classical,jazz and Indian though the latter is not critical for the choice of cart given IMHO the somewhat limited dynamic range of most Indian music.
Would appreciate views/advice of A'goners who have experience of some or all of these carts.
Many thanks in advance.
128x128sunnyboy1956
Hifidaddy,

thanks for your comments. I've always wondered about the Titan i vs skala difference.

Did you get a chance to compare the spiral groove to other tables? keep hearing great things about that table also!
Dear Sunnyboy: I heard at least three problems with the PC1: both extremes and midbass. In all these frequeny ranges the PC1 is " cold " with a bad handle on the harmonics and too " sharp " , there is no music body and " air " on the overall presentation.

As I posted there are people that love it like Jfrech or MF/JV reviewers but like Syntax and Dgad there are people that think different because our priorities are different too.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
One should be mindful in all these exchanges about cartridge loading- whether that was done in the case of each system and experience where cartridges are compared. For example, if you were to listen to the PC1 you might think that it is cold and analytical, but this cartridge is very sensitive to loading and if the loading value is 47K, the above result will be your conclusion. Yet, loaded, the PC1 is quite involving and musical.

In fact the loading issue IMO/IME is so important that I would regard it as more important than the choice of cartridges in this thread! Is there any way to know in the previous posts how many cartridges were loaded at critical damping, how many were approximated, and how many were at the 'stock' 47K?? It would make this discussion more useful...
Dear Atmasphere: No, I don't run any of those cartridges at 47K and yes I agree one important factor is how we load a cartridge.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Hello Sunnyboy, it is a Miyabi Standard (Metal Body, not plastic like the 47Lab version), a good match with the Triplanar, but different Sound compared to the Skala (and the other ones)