Experience w/ Trans-Fi Auio Terminator Tone Arm?

How many of you have the Trans-Fi Auio Terminator Air Bearing linear Tone Arm? Or the older Trans-Fi Evolution Tonearm. What is your experience with this arm, how satisfied are you with this arm, and how does it compare with other tonearms you have tried?

I am seriously thinking of getting the Terminator for my VPI Super Scoutmaster with Rim Drive, but have no experience with linear tone arms. I have found just one person on Audiogon who has this arm and loves it. This fact is somewhat confusing to me, since if the arm is so great, as some people say it is, you would think more people on Audiogon would have it or at least tried it out.
Thanks,
jbcello
Acman3, I wouldn't bother with the copper wire and Molex connector. IME the straight-shot 9N screened silver wire sounds much better and is less susceptible to RFI/EMI.

Franz56, T3/Pro is a killer and no longer requires the return privilege as a marketing tool.
yeah T3/Pro is a killer...read...a killer!!
you won't regreat it.
Afterall it is not fair to ask Sir Vic after all this time being on the market to to mony back guarantee, I don't see any other company doing that.

For wiring i have silver and works just fine. I ended up removing the molex connector soldering directly to the rca and going straight with my Magnum M1 Phono.
Sound is sublime!
I'm going to buy one. Thanks to all for the info. The turntable technician for the distributor from whom I just bought a Clearaudio Innovation Compact is willing to help me set it up. Between him and Vic there should be no problem in setting it up.
I will definitely get the silver RCA wire. What about the digital VTA display? Needed? Recommended? The technician won't need it, but I might in the future.