New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
Hear are some very tasteful new indie with excellent sonics and music

M. Ward ~ Hold Time You should buy Post War first. Then a few of his older stuff just released on vinyl...then Hold Time

Devander Banhart ~ Cripple Crow (you got to hear this)

TV on Radio ~ Return to Cookie Mountain

Black Morning Light~ I cant remember the album names but both are incredible sonics and if you like a pink floyd, with more blues, classic rock, roots you will love this.

Dan Auerback (from black keys) Keep it hid

Explosions in the Sky ~ They have two albums...good

Cat Power ~~~ You Are Free

CAt Power ~ Jukebox and The Greatest
The scary thing as an analog devotee to admit about the Massey Hall LP is that it was digitally remastered--and probably altered--before going back out to the lathe. I guess we're just getting a good vinyl version of a CD. I've often wondered if such "digital" versions improve sonically by having them pressed on vinyl. At least here is no DAC in the chain! But is it really analog...
Rokia Traore - Tchamantche and The Specials (remaster)

The first is great music and beautifully recorded. The latter is just classic!

Charlie
Kipdent, I too wonder if maybe some of the new vinyl(and which ones?) have had digital involved. Now that digital has improved, maybe it isn't quite as necessary to have all analog. I do know that I don't listen to earlier lps that have digital in them-even on Japanese vinyl.
Kipdent - I have just a few digitaly remastered LPs that sound decent, most of them - particulary Pop or Alternative - sound almost like my digital source (just with clicks and pops).