M2Tech HiFace - using it? Like it?

On the Tweak Geek website this little gizmo looks pretty slick and a much simpler way of converting USB to SPDIF. My Pop Pulse does the same thing but it is bulky (by comparison) and the USB capability is terrible at 44/16 max. BTW I use a Mac Pro and iTunes.

If you are using the M2Tech I would appreciate your feedback.
puerto
Just got the modified HiFace back from John Kenny - he has proven beyond a doubt the notion that cleaner power provides cleaner sound. Using a couple of books to prop it up, I plugged the Hiface (Kenny's box style) directly into the computer and then out to a 35' run of digital SPDIF to the processor. The sound is markedly improved, I am excited about my system all over again. BTW, propping up the HiFace on books is really not a permanent solution - I'm trying to purchase a 1 ft. 2.0 USB extender but living in Mexico that is more difficult than you would think.

FWIW, I prefer the idea of a very short USB and a long SPDIF digital cable. I have more confidence in the SPDIF. I regret not being set up for BNC.
One other bit of advice - If you order John Kenny's recommended battery charger (3.0A version) from Batteryspace.com be sure you also order the Wadia Plug to 2.1 MM barrel plug adapter. Otherwise you get just the Wadia and alligator clips, neither of which can be used on the box style modified Hiface. I speak from experience. The adapter can be found when you click on the charger - just scroll down a little further.
I use both the BNC boxed jkeny-modded HiFace and the RCA jkeny-modded HiFace. Previously I used the unmodded HiFace, BNC and RCA. Never looked back, the difference is that great. I have not heard better from any digital source. and I've heard a few. dBpoweramp, FLAC, foobar, Oyaide coax and Bryston or Benchmark DAC comprise the remainder of my digital chain.
Curbfeeder:That is a solid recommendation given your experience with these things. My Modded HiFace got toasted in an electrical storm a few weeks ago because I was not smart enough to plug it into a surge protector. Now, John Kenny is sending me the latest version, MK II. That model has the battery charger built into the box (exact same size box) and it takes ALL of the power away from the USB line instead of just the initial 3.5V. I'm anxious to get it.
This little magic box deserves much more attention. When I added the John Kenny MK II HiFace mod to my system and powered it with the the same 12 volt car battery that I use to power my Altmann Attraction DAC, the results were phenomenal. Much, much quieter, smoother yet more detailed, more dynamic. The icing on the cake was the purchase of a Black Cat digital cable for a little over $100. I'm using with the Decibel software. Hardware is a 2006 Mac Mini with 2 GB RAM, so I know that there's room for even more improvement there. But as it stands, this is by far the best digital sound that I've ever heard. Finally, all the convenience of computer audio with sound quality that rivals the best analogue systems I've ever heard. People who still insist that digital has not caught up with analogue have not listened to what I'm listening to right now. Bravo!