Anyone using a Lyra Delos yet?

There was an initial thread about the Lyra Delos a few months back, but I haven't seen much follow up about users' impressions with this cartridge. Is anyone using a Delos and if so, how are you liking it?

I'm looking for a new cartridge for my VPI Classic and JLTi phono stage. I'm currently using an old Grado cartridge from my previous turntable, and it's on its last legs. So if anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. Price ceiling about $1,500. System used mostly to play rock, jazz and acoustic music.

Thank you.
mniven
Hi Jonathan Carr!
Didn´t you have a thread comparing Delos with Lyra Skala, in som respect better in others worse. Can´t find it.

Many Thanks!
Hi again!
Anyone know distance between stylus tip and cartridge front
on Delos. Maybe it varies from cartridge to cartridge, but is it significant.

Many Thanks!
Clabe,

Why do you need to know this? Seems like a rather odd piece of information to be asking about.
Actusreus!
I know, and I understand why your wonder.
Because I have a Mint Protractor made for AirTight PC-1 with distance 9.5 mm from needle - cartridge front. That would save me an order for a new.
I still have the same arm.

Many Thanks!
Clabe,

It doesn't matter. You are fine. Your Breuer 8C tonearm has slots in the headshell to allow you to get the correct effective length for the Delos.

You don't need another Mint LP Protractor.

Just leave the arm alone (don't change pivot-to-spindle distance) and install the new cartridge. You can adjust the cartridge in the headshell to get the correct overhang.

Again, the most straight forward approach, if you don't move the pivot-to-spindle distance, you are fine and the adjustment should be a snap to get the new cartridge to track the arc.

Dre