Anyone using a Lyra Delos yet?

There was an initial thread about the Lyra Delos a few months back, but I haven't seen much follow up about users' impressions with this cartridge. Is anyone using a Delos and if so, how are you liking it?

I'm looking for a new cartridge for my VPI Classic and JLTi phono stage. I'm currently using an old Grado cartridge from my previous turntable, and it's on its last legs. So if anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. Price ceiling about $1,500. System used mostly to play rock, jazz and acoustic music.

Thank you.
mniven
Hi!
Yeah, You did make my weekend for shure.
Now I will listen for quiet a while and then make minor adjustments if needed. Most difficult part I find is getting cantilever parallel on zero-points (at the arc).
Once in sweet spot it´s definately rewarding.

Thanks again, have a nice weekend!
Thanks Jonathan!
I meant distance between mounting holes and stylus.
My AirTight PC-1 cartridge (for service in Japan) lies around 9.5 mm.
The Delos must be in very high demand as I've been waiting for mine for about a month now and still no sight of it. I understand it's unusual for Lyra to have this problem. Is it a supply problem or a manufacturing problem? Any dealers here who could shed some light on the issue?
I did get my Delos back from Lyra after the adjustment as suggested by Jonathan. It's now riding with good clearance and still sounds good. Thanks.
>>06-26-10: Actusreus
The Delos must be in very high demand as I've been waiting for mine for about a month..... Any dealers here who could shed some light on the issue?

Most Lyra cartridges must be ordered in advance i.e. there is no existing stock to "pull from" in most cases.

I ordered my current supply of Delos and Kleos a few months ago.

Dealer disclaimer