SME 312S versus SME V-12

These are SME's two 12" arms. The difference is that the 312S has a detachable headshell for azimuth/cartridge swapping and static VTF while the V-12 has a fixed headshell/continuous arm tube and dynamic VTF.

Has anyone heard and compared these arms to each other? I just retested static versus dynamic VTF on my SME V arm and prefer the dynamic, so that may answer my question, but I'm curious to read what others think of these two arms as I've never heard them. Thanks.
peterayer
The local distributor for Benz cartridges here checked out 2juki's offers recently. They were genuine, came from a friendly asian distributor who wanted to quit stock. I think this is his main business, opportunistic buying up of unwanted or surplus stock and on selling.
The reason 2Juki has little negative feedback I believe.......is because he will refund the payment for any item which is returned (smart commercial operator).
The majority of buyers for counterfeit articles have no idea they have a 'copy'?
I can't imagine how difficult it would be to copy an SME V-12 arm. The magnesium arm tube is supposedly very difficult to manufacture. Perhaps if 2Juki has a counterfeit arm, the tube itself is some other metal, but I doubt anyone would go through the trouble for something complex and expensive because the volume is so small and a fake would be easy to identify.
I don't know about the SME arms......but a Dynavector DV-507MkII is complex enough yet apparently worthwhile copying?
Hi Halcro,

Could you provide me a link to see the counterfeit Dynavector DV-507MkII. I'll compare it by curiosity against the pictures of the one on Dynavector's website.

Thank you,

Sébastien