Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
I think, that in a somewhat simplified way Orpheus10 got it right.
Rok2id, thank you for calling me stupid and for your active participation.
Nandric, I am glad that you took us in the direction of God particle, or Higgs boson. What Europeans, and Americans by the way, do in their efforts to find it, is the most ridiculous, expensive and potentially very dangerous thing I've ever heard about. They want to f... with God without a slightest idea of the consequences. Not to mention without the slightest idea of what God might "think" of it. Such idiots. Every particle or whatever is God particle.
"Rok2id, thank you for calling me stupid and for your active participation"

And I did this when and how?

as far as the Higgs thingy, there is the slightest potential they will create a black hole and swallow France. So it ain't all bad.
"I think, that in a somewhat simplified way Orpheus10 got it right"

If O-10 got something right, it must have been very simple indeed.
France has no soul? Or too much of it for you?
You called my thread silly, Rok2id, that's very close.
Inna: Until I read this post I had no idea it was your thread. I just jump in and often don't read from the beginning. I would not have said it was silly if I had known it was you. You seem to be one of the more sensible members. I always read your stuff. Agree with almost none of it, but I like the way you say it. France is the biggest fraud on the planet.