Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
"I think, that in a somewhat simplified way Orpheus10 got it right"

If O-10 got something right, it must have been very simple indeed.
France has no soul? Or too much of it for you?
You called my thread silly, Rok2id, that's very close.
Inna: Until I read this post I had no idea it was your thread. I just jump in and often don't read from the beginning. I would not have said it was silly if I had known it was you. You seem to be one of the more sensible members. I always read your stuff. Agree with almost none of it, but I like the way you say it. France is the biggest fraud on the planet.
If you are right, let's hope they do create a blackhole that will swallow that land. But you know Switzerland is right there too and may follow France. Any fan of soulful Swiss music here? Personally, I have no idea of Swiss music at all. They make a lot of audiophile stuff though.
By the way, incidentaly I just bought a pair of excellent French jeans, incidentaly because I was looking for Italian but ran into French. Even if France vanishes soon, I hope my jeans won't. How do I say in French: "Anything but my jeans!" ?
Inna, you obviously missed the the point of reference.
The religious 'arguments' are silly in the context. Ie the
religious statements have no truth values. For the truth value one need the sense as well as the reference of the used names. Otherwise we may also discuss the peculiarity of Pegasus or the unicorns.

Regards,