Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
"As you know military is one of my hobbies (now passive, on history and consulting only). I just learned that the US forces withdraw about 15000 people from Europe due to cost reasons most properly. And I think they are right. They need to reduce expenses as the European armies too. But you have seen what this means when the Russian forces went back to their barracks in Russia 1990. The Russian government had to create new jobs and opportunities for soldiers and military civil personal. This is quite a challenge doing so.
So maybe our friend has found a new job here :-) now kicking our ass..."

Thuchan:
You sound rather stupid for a german. The US Army is coming out of germany because the Red Army went back to Russia. We should have all left decades ago. Be assured, the rest of Europe wanted us there, not to defend against the Soviets, but to keep the german army in germany. :) You might want to explain that to your side kick in holland. Most of the troops that fought in the first gulf war came out of germany, US 7th Corps, and they never went back, and the American economy chugged along just fine. In fact it boomed. For which army do you consult? Give my best to all the fine folks in Nurnberg.
Νο one in Europe is willing to accuse the people of US for anything as we boil in the same boat with no exceptions.
Somehow I feel it comes the time for us all to hold back and ask about whats in Rockefeller's & Rothschild's mind. The army, the currency, the religion, the alimentarius codex, even the education program and yet the support system for family ties in the West world are under tight supervision from tools like Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and alien subhuman puppets in the Bilderberg Group who they don't give a shit about humanity. So lets have a doubt for what they had in their minds when they put "In God We Trust" on the USD. The crisis of our times is artificial and was created with in purpose to measure the strength of human's resistance preparing the battle field for ... lets just say : A new start.
Those trainees Dutches were most probably destined for Greece. So, please lets stop expose our anger to our forum mates and lets find some courage instead to support our values for human dignity for days to come.
Dear Rok2id, Please "put a sock in it". You are quite right on only one thing: your political and religious opinions are way inappropriate on this thread, not to say also regrettable in many ways. If you keep up in this vein, we might find out just how crazy and unpleasant some of us are. But in particular I want to ask you whether you really believe that it is a fault of the Dutch that they live in a "small" and therefore militarily powerless country? Do you also think that you and I can take some kind of credit for the accident of our having been born in this large and powerful country? If so, you are a fool. (I served in the military, too, so don't go there, please.)

To Nandric and Thuchan, I apologize. You have a right to your present political opinions regardless of anything that may have happened 60 years ago, when none of us was involved. Further, there is not a country on earth that does not bear very visible ideological warts, new and old, political and economic.

"your political and religious opinions are way inappropriate on this thread"

I will assume you can read, therefore, I want you to show where I stated a religious or political opinion. Why are you offering an apology? I didn't know you were part of the exchange. I certainly hope you aren't apologizing 'for' me. Save it.

"To Nandric and Thuchan, I apologize. You have a right to your present political opinions regardless of anything that may have happened 60 years "

And why do they have a 'right' to post their political opinions, but I don't?

Maybe you should retink your post. I think I know what you intended, but you missed. And I don't hold my tonque when some ingrate bad mouths the US Military. Foreign or domestic. Esp one from a country that spent 2 hours fighting against the Nazi's and 5 years fighting with them. (the dutch ss division in russia)

If you can read, you will see that the dutch person was very derogatory towards this country and condescending towards me. I just returned fire.
The religious meaning of soul is the main misconception on this discussion alais from political rave act that definitely needs an intermission or coda.