Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Dear Rok2id, Please "put a sock in it". You are quite right on only one thing: your political and religious opinions are way inappropriate on this thread, not to say also regrettable in many ways. If you keep up in this vein, we might find out just how crazy and unpleasant some of us are. But in particular I want to ask you whether you really believe that it is a fault of the Dutch that they live in a "small" and therefore militarily powerless country? Do you also think that you and I can take some kind of credit for the accident of our having been born in this large and powerful country? If so, you are a fool. (I served in the military, too, so don't go there, please.)

To Nandric and Thuchan, I apologize. You have a right to your present political opinions regardless of anything that may have happened 60 years ago, when none of us was involved. Further, there is not a country on earth that does not bear very visible ideological warts, new and old, political and economic.

"your political and religious opinions are way inappropriate on this thread"

I will assume you can read, therefore, I want you to show where I stated a religious or political opinion. Why are you offering an apology? I didn't know you were part of the exchange. I certainly hope you aren't apologizing 'for' me. Save it.

"To Nandric and Thuchan, I apologize. You have a right to your present political opinions regardless of anything that may have happened 60 years "

And why do they have a 'right' to post their political opinions, but I don't?

Maybe you should retink your post. I think I know what you intended, but you missed. And I don't hold my tonque when some ingrate bad mouths the US Military. Foreign or domestic. Esp one from a country that spent 2 hours fighting against the Nazi's and 5 years fighting with them. (the dutch ss division in russia)

If you can read, you will see that the dutch person was very derogatory towards this country and condescending towards me. I just returned fire.
The religious meaning of soul is the main misconception on this discussion alais from political rave act that definitely needs an intermission or coda.
LEWM:

"If you keep up in this vein, we might find out just how crazy and unpleasant some of us are. But in particular I want to ask you whether you really believe that it is a fault of the Dutch that they live in a "small" and therefore militarily powerless country? Do you also think that you and I can take some kind of credit for the accident of our having been born in this large and powerful country? If so, you are a fool.

I can get as crazy as the best of them. I didn't fault anyone for where they lived. I take no credit for being born here. And you are a fool for reading that into what I said.

(I served in the military, too, so don't go there, please.)"

How incredibly presumptuous of you. I never go there.
Rok2id, please, let's stop that firing. Don't open fire, don't return fire, just no fire. There is no need, no threat of any kind. Firing destroys "soul". Now I sound like a preacher. Let's just continue with our exploration of the subject. Which is mysterious, unknown, possibly uknowable and yet quite real.
Playing Master copy on Studer 820. Now that's audiophile dream.