Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
agree Inna it is a lot talking about military but also about political and military strategy with two aims, keep peace on earth and keep the US dominance. What we learned from history is that in most cases US dominance wasn't the worst - at least in Europe. There are other examples which didn't work out well.

As the US governments's strategy switches to Asia, most dominantly to China - maybe also trying avoiding the same misleading assessments the Rousevelt administration did at the evening of the Pacific War - we will face a new world order in the next years besides of the Arabian Theater: Asia & China & the United States. We should prepare ourselves in Europe that our role will be not only small but more or less a kind of second row diplomatic one.

best & fun only
Dear Thuchan, Why do you want to keep Marakanetz out of
Holland ? For a person with a Ph.D it is improper to tell
such a lie about my second mother country. With Sweden Holland is considered to be the most social country in the world. You should know that I will defend Holland with my
Serbian 'fighting spirit'.
Marakanetz, It is very easy to check for your self. Visit
Holland, preferable during the gay parade. Ie the best illustration of freedom in Holland.

Regards,
Here is some art diplomacy. Let's honour our friends in far away land our way.
Nandric, welcome back. Relax, no-one is going to threaten Holland, everyone needs at least one Red Light country. But if need arises I will protect the Netherlands with all my audiophile madness too and will spare no cartridges, records and cables to beat the f... out of those shitheads who might have a stupidity to interfere with that gay march you mentioned.
Long live..whatever wants to live!
The music I promised:
http://youtu.be/wvbuR-i9NlM
Well, lobotomy aside, I can not think how we have fall at less than zero point. Is it by our habit to turn our back to what is going on and the reasoning behind these collaborations? Such a simplified explanation betrays an unconscious & percutaneous perception of the most important things that influence our life. I certainly don't want to unintentionally insult anyone here so, please excuse my withdrawal of this board.
Dear Nandric,

I didn't say anything bad about your second motherland "The Netherlands", I just said maybe in the case of Marakanetz he has more freedom in the US. I meant if you look at regulations, financial burdens and so on we are facing in the EU.
I know that among Europeans a US bashing is very popular, or at least a bashing against power. You know best having travelled a lot and having seen many cultures that a working society needs some regulations - we in Germany are world champion in this subject - and maybe in the Netherlands they had the less regulations in Europe. Sweden has changed a lot and I guess in the Netherlands too. Maybe we cling to old images of the 90ies.

best & fun only