24 feet DIN to XLR phono cable for Graham Phantom?

Would the conexion be considered 'balanced'? I need a 24 feet run. And finallly, any of you have experience with a similar cable?

Thanks
jbuenech
Jbuenech if your preamp can drive long interconnects then the equipment stand need not be between the speakers. Did I read it right that the Allnic has balanced outputs?
Atmasphere, the Allnic has balanced outputs, but my integrated amp does not have balanced inputs. It only handles Unbalanced.
Not to hijack this thread, I just offer this as an option to Jbuenech's similar dilemma. I am a bit of a newbie on this site and with TT set up - so tolerance please if I'm way off base/out of order here.

I too am just installing a new TT set up ~10-12 ft remote from my integrated amp/receiver/theatre suite.
My integrated also does not have balanced inputs, only RCA but my phono prestage does have xlr out, along with a volume/gain control output.
I have a relative that is a producer/record label owner dealing with proaudio recording and editing suites of his material/artists in his studios. He's suggested to use a 2ch balanced/unbalanced converter box installed next to the integrated and run balanced the 12ft from my phono stage. They do these type of converters for Mic's and other equipment in their studio and at live concerts with much success.

Although I have not sourced a component or DIY for the bal/unbal converter yet, I'm guessing this should work like a charm and be virtually (induced) noise free.
I can report back in a few weeks when I've got it sorted.
Cheers & Good luck.
Dave
Jimmytrk,

Your post is fully within the topic.

I believe that if one end of a XLR wire is converted to RCA, it behaves as an unbalanced connection. To get the benefits of a balanced connection all components in the chain must be balanced.
Jimmy, Possibly the converter box you mention contains a transformer, which can effect balanced transmission between your phono and linestages, but I believe the OP was asking about running 24 feet of phono cable, i.e., from the tonearm to the phono stage. The consensus is that this is not advisable, even if one has a fully balanced phono stage, although it is more feasible with balanced lines than with unbalanced ones.