AMR PH-77, ARC Reference 2, Allnic H-3000, Octave

Hello,

I want to change my Phonostage, i have the Tom Evans Groove+ Srx, i tried the Octave Phono Module and it was better. But i´m also interested in the other 3 above mentioned, specially in the AMR. Has anybody compared the AMR with the ARC or the Allnic or the Octave?

Many thanks.
agucela
The octave Phono Module i tried was very good too. The dynamics impressed me but it didn't attacked me. That was very good. It was very transparent and with a lot details. But sometimes it was to transparent for me. I like it more when i can touch it, maybe more hollographic is the right word. But in all reviews i've read they don't give good dynamics to the AMR. That would be very important to know.
I really like my Allnic H3000. I have no experience with the others you listed. I think alot will depend on how it matches up with the rest of your gear and taste. I had the Pass XP-25 in my system for a month before I bought the Allnic. While there was alot I liked about the Pass it was too agressive in my system.
Essentialaudio,

can you ask your customer about dynamics, detail and more how the AMR sounds?
And if he heard the ARC Ref2

Many thanks
Agucela, he has had nothing but praise for the sound and the versatile settings. He was unable to audition the Ref2 despite several requests.

I suggest the only way to really evaluate the performance of a statement product is to audition it in your own system.
I´m also unable to audition the AMR in my system. There is no one available for audition.