Miyabi 47 cartridge: How many hours does it last ?

I have an opportunity to buy a used Miyabi47 cartridge. What is the typical life expectancy of this cart, considering it is well maintained ? How many hours does it really sing without any significant deterioration ?

I remember reading somewhere it only does 1000 hours before starting to lose its magic :(. Is it true ?
pani
I got the Krell KC 100 which is identical with Miyabi Standard. Looks like new to me while this cart is from the 80is. Like Stanwal I have never worn out any stylus so far. I assume that the cantilever/stylus by Miyabi 47 is the same or similar to that of the Standard? Well if that is true I have a good news for you. Axel's pressure fitted line contact in aluminum cantilever retip is nearly identical to Miyabi Standard. Cost +/- 190 Euro.
Thanks for the input.

From what I remember reading, the Miyabi 47 cart starts to
lose the bounce in the music past 1000 hours and it is not
exactly the tip which gets worn out as much as the cantilever
which loses some of its properties. If that is the case then
where do we go ? Or could it be a one off case ?
Hi Pani, Takeda also made his Standard for Levinson (Cello)
so depending on what you need to pay for the 47 you can also
look if you can find the mentioned Krell or Cello.
I have never heard any complaint about the Standard.
I would expect a cartridge with 1000 hours will soon need retipping. I don't have any experience with Miyabi, but I have had 3 Benz cartridges that each showed signs of distress at the 900 to 1000 mark. Most recently, my Benz LP was having trouble playing records cleanly that it had easily played before. It still sounded good but it didn't sound as clean as it did previously on some records. I sent it off to SoundSmith for inspection and Peter reported that it had significant wear. He retipped it and it now tracks cleanly and still sounds great. This was with a cartridge that had been treated very carefully its entire life.

Bottom line---I would be suspicious of any cartridge with a claimed usage of 1000 hours. It may still be a good deal but I would plan on sending it off to a retipper like SoundSmith for an inspection to make sure it isn't so worn that you are damaging your records by using it.
I have had two cartridges re-tipped by Soundsmith and BOTH were total disasters.Both were Denon 304s. The first I loaned to a surgeon friend and the cantilever broke off in the first week of use. I thought it could have been his fault so I later had another done; the suspension failed after a week and REPEATED messages to them have never received a response. It looks to be in perfect shape but simply collapses when lowered on the record. I have had some other experienced audiophiles look at it under microscopes and they can't figure out what is wrong either. I sent an AT OC 9 back for a retip [$150] and they simply said it had half its life left, cleaned it and charged me $75. I would liked to have made that decision myself. In about 50 years the only cartridge I ever recall damaging myself was during a group marathon listening session at 2 AM and I knew it the moment I did it. I will go elsewhere next time.