Micro Seiki, or TW AC-1

I'm trying to decide between Micro Seiki RX 5000 and TW AC-1.
They are approx. the same price used (about $10K)
Both are belt drive.
Unfortunately, I don't have a first hand experience with either of the tables.
You can see my current set-up in my system page.
The reason, I want to make a change from DD TT to belt drive is just to try a different approach.
Also, I have a feeling, that the bass would be one of the areas, where MS and TW might have an edge over my current DD Technics SP-10 MkII
My endeavor into analog is fairly new, so I'm not sure what my final choice in analog would be, unless I try it in my own system.
What I'm really interested in is the following:
Sonic differences b/w MS, TW and Technics SP-10 MkII
Reliability
Service availability.
maril555
In all fairness I have to note, that I like Albert's Technics with SME 312 S and Dynavector XV-1S.
As I've mentioned in my original post, I just want to try different design approach.
In the mean time, I'm focused on optimizing my room.
I have two JL Audio F112 subs on order, and then Steve of Synergy Audio& Video will be over to optimize the setup.
He's confident, we will be able to get rid of the residual room- related LF issues, improving bass performance at the same time.
Dear Maril555: Active subwoofers connected in true stereo fashion always are welcome in almost any audio system.

Thinking in " high voice " and if I was you I will connect those subwoofers running and crossing at around 80hz and the Duo subs running from 80 hz and up.
Now, if those JL are/have and can handle/run with high quality performance up to 170hz then I will by-pass the Duo subs. Normally good subs performs very well up to 100hz and maybe to run the JLs up to 170hz could be not very good idea. You have to check/test listen both options and decide.

IMHO the main target to achieve with active subs is not only better bass management but to achieve better mid-bass/mid-range and HF range. To achieve those targets the crossover frequency on the subs and the satellite is extremely critical as is to set up the right subs SPL in a way that the integartion be absolutely seamless/transparent where the subs appears only when the recording is asking for. This overall job take time and I mean time : not hours but several days and even weeks to be exactly " there ".

Only an opinion.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Raul,
Appreciate your advice. I can envision all the complexities, involved in integrating subs into the system, but fortunately, I have a professional acoustician (Synergy Audio&Video)doing an initial (and hopefully final) setup for me.
He knows my system and room very well, so I'm hoping for a great outcome.
Is Brinkmann sold in USA? It is also black & heavy, but it has a no-drift-motor.
Brinkmann is sold in US. The dealers recommend putting them on Vibraplanes for proper isolation. They had been sold with HRS platforms. I've heard the Bardo compared to the Balance in the same system. I preferred the belt drive Balance. I bound the Bardo to be a bit thin and lean sounding. The Balance sounded more natural.