Turntable Choices

Hi all, I'm looking to get a new (to me) turntable and these are my choices: Oracle Delphi MK2, VPI Traveler, VPI HW-19 MK3, and a Linn LP12. I'm leaning twords the Oracle but, what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.
128x128zimmythegreek
Thanks all for the replies. I found one more to add to the list, a Bluenote Piccolo with Villa Borghese Tonearm. From what little I've read it seems to be a pretty good rig.
I own a Vpi TNT but out of those three I would probably go for the Oracle. Maybe thats the one that got away for me. But make sure that the motor is good, thats their weak point.
I have owned a number of Oracle delphis over the years, and have never had a motor or power supply fail, so it thats the weak point, you have a pretty good table.
I would still opt for the Traveler- its got great reviews, its simple, it has an upgrade path, its new. If you have issues, you will be protected via warranty.
Since we haven't had one yet, I'll cast my vote for the venerable Linn LP-12 with Ittok arm.

Out of fashion at the moment, it can be purchased for a keen price. There is plenty of support for the turntable and upgrades are available from the shockingly inexpensive to the usurious. Oh, and did I mention, it sounds cracking good?

And yes, maintenance will be much greater than a Traveler but, after all, it is a hobby, isn't it? Of course, it's been around, in one form, or another, since the 1970s. How many of today's new models will be here in the 2050s?

Very few things in audio have stood the test of time, improved through refinement and genuine engineering prowess. Now is the right moment to buy - dare I use the overworked word - a true classic.