Turntable setup under $2000?

I'm interested in knowing peoples opinions on the best complete turntable setups (could be used) in the $1500-$2000 range (including deck,arm and cartridge).

I'm a total tt newbie, but would like to start off with a somewhat decent tt setup that would last a long time without feeling the need to upgrade.

I listen to mostly rock/pop type music, largely from the 60'/70's/80's, but also enjoi disco and female vocals as Adele.I would like a setup to suit such tastes.Want to have deeper bass, especially for early Beatles albums.
My current system: amp: YBA Integre DT, Loudspeakers Polk Audio LSI15, CD player Exposure 3010

Any advice would be much appreciated.
rockstream
I do not believe his Exposure amp has a phono section unless he did get the optional phono card. If not, yes he will need to get a phono preamp and can consider getting the Exposure option through his delaer. Its about $500.

WRT the table, I second Mechans recommendeation for the VPI Traveler. I have auditioned this table and its sound and build quality are outstanding for the money, $1300 new. Add a good cartridge at around $400 and now your at $1700. That leaves $300 for a preamp and that should be plenty for a good solid state model to match well up with the Traveler.

I would recommend a Musical Fidelity V-LPS MkII at $180 or the Pro-ject Phono Box S at $200. You are under your total $2000 budget. See, no worries on your way to enjoying the warm, lush sound of vinyl.
Marantz TT-15 S1
$1499.00 list

You might be able to find it cheaper than the list price. Look into this set-up, its got some great components bundled into an easy to set up system.

Good luck
I see that Rega P9 for $1350 didn't last long. ;)
Keep looking, another sweet deal will come along.
Some good advice given, but don't forget the isolation issue. I have springy wood floors and when I got my first tt the mid-2000s (after giving up vinyl in the 80s) it was a total nightmare. I looked at the table the wrong way and the arm went flying. Totally solved by a Target wallshelf, but I just saying - make sure you have a good, stable place to put the table. It is a big part of analog. I vote for a Music Hall MMF7 for your tt. Comes all complete with a nice, pre-mounted cart, a decent arm, dustcover... This should keep you busy for a couple of years. When you're buying your first, you shouldn't have to worry about all these adjustments. Just play records. Later on, you can get into the minutae.