sonic signature of Pure Note Paragon Question

I just got a set of cables tonite , brand new. This is a first impression but i am alarmed . The entire system is Paragon . They are dry , lacking in air , have little bass and have little timbral richness. They seem to be hyper accurate however with good depth and focus. For owners who have had them a for some time , what characteristics will change and how will they end up changing / sounding ? Thanks !!
brainwater
Brainwater, you appear to be in an experimental mood. I recently replaced a pair of Audience Au24 interconnects with another brand that are at the same price point as the Paragons. Solid core 99.999% pure silver. Teflon. Air dialectric. WBT Nextgen silver connectors. Email me for details if you're interested.
Brainwater: Do not attempt to evaluate anything in 24 hours. IME cables, speakers, and electronics require a few hundred hours. My Siltech G5's took forever to break-in (800 hours). Also, how is 200 hours "racing against the clock?"
Rch 10 , what i was referring to was the 30 day money back policy . Getting 300 real time playing in in a month is steady getting it , I am aware of break in of course . Im just interested in others experience with them and what changes will occur over time. The first impression was alarming . Grant i am indeed in an experimental mode and dont really want to spend 12,000.00 on Dominus which is what I was leaning toward so i am trying these for an experiment . I will e you....
Tvd, if your cables are Teflon, then they have a Teflon dielectric. The manufacturer must be implying that air is what you breath.

Brainwater, stay away from manufacturers that state 30 day return policy, but break-in takes 40hrs a week x5 weeks(200hrs). Drop the 12k on the D's and fuggedaboutit.

steve
Steve, from the Revelation Audio Labs' website:
...each discrete ultra-pure silver wire conductor is
hermetically sealed within its own oversized 100% pure virgin Teflon
(PTFE) hollow sleeving tube, air being the best practical dielectric, and
Teflon being the insulation material with the lowest dielectric constant
(2.1). The interior cross section area of the tube is by design many times
greater than the diameter of the wire, which minimizes the area of
contact of the wire to the insulator. This system provides a huge air
dielectric that is unaffected by ambient atmospheric conditions. The
resulting characteristically low dielectric constant and extremely low
capacitance is responsible for the high propagation speed of our