sonic signature of Pure Note Paragon Question

I just got a set of cables tonite , brand new. This is a first impression but i am alarmed . The entire system is Paragon . They are dry , lacking in air , have little bass and have little timbral richness. They seem to be hyper accurate however with good depth and focus. For owners who have had them a for some time , what characteristics will change and how will they end up changing / sounding ? Thanks !!
brainwater
I will add my plug. I have owned the Pure Note Paragon Enhanced cables for more than a eight months and they are still in place. They did need the recommended 200 hours to blossom but not bad initially. They have a nice musical quality and transparency when seasoned.

I sold my Valhalla interconnects and with those dollars bought the entire Pure Note suite. I feel like I spent my money wisely with just a few thousand dollars instead of over $10k. All of their products perform nicely including the power cords. With the cables out of the way I can sit back and enjoy the music.
I have gone thru multiple iterations of speaker cables, and i/c's. Audioquest Midnight, Bedrock, Jaguars, Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref 2, Hologram, PS Audio Statements, and Transparent supers. Finally ran across a pair of Pure Note Signature speaker cables (thanks Randy). These were the most "real" speaker cables I ever heard. I'm not into music which has artificial overtones. I want to hear what I perceive to be the actual recordings. I was fortunate enough to obtain multiple sets of Paragon i/c's and a Pair of Paragon speaker cables at what I consider a steal from other Audiogon members. How does $150-175/pair sound for interconnects which have been compared to those selling for thousands?

My only guess is that some are not willing to go thru the break in phase. Now I'm running Paragons thruout and am not planning on ever changing. Could not recommend the Pure Note products any more than that.
Sherod , I like the Paragons finally after a rediculous , tumultuous break in period in which I nearly lost all confidence in the forums .Both here and Audio Aslyum had members that touting it the next giant killer. They were nice for the money but to compare them to the Valhalla is well... not a comparison . I sold all but one pair that I keep when I loan out my reference. They are however a good value and I suggest them to people often who are looking for a fast cable in this price range.
Reading this thread, Brainwater owned the original Paragons which were much harder to my ears. The "enhanced version" introduced last July uses ribbon wire instead or the original round wire according to Tim at Pure Note. Sonically these are much more liquid, IMO. As far as break-in, every silver cable I have owned needed at least 100 hours with the sonics changing over time.
Eddycale , this is correct. The Enhanced version was released just days after I recieved my Paragons. I was in touch with the company and was not appraised of the upgrade forthcoming.