Speltz Anti-cable needs break-in period?

I received a pair of Anti-cables a few days ago, and I have been using it for about 10 hours now.

It's obviously less bass, less soundstage, and a bit harsher sound while many ppl say anti-cables sound awesome right from the box.

What do you guys think?
I used transparent music link before.

I hope it gets better soon..
realprober
Yes Drubin I can see why you could "possibly" think that.There are specific reason's why I only responded to these Anti-cables posts.One is the original poster's seemed interested in inexpensive solid core cables.Two the original posters voiced some dissatifaction with the Anti-cables performance in one area or another.If they were perfectly satisfied with the cables I wouldn't recommend the Super Helix cables to them.The specific area's of concern from the oiginal posters is not evident in the Super Helix design.Plus the two cables are very similar,that's why I won't recommend these to people looking for Cardas or other stranded type cables.Posting is my way of trying to help them solve their sonic problem. A shill recommends to any and everybody from my understanding of a shill.The only reason I signed up for Agon was so I could sell the much more expensive Wizard cables ELF sold me.If you noticed I had them up for sale before I even posted about the Super Helix or responded to any post.The Super Helix were so much better than the almost three times as expensive ELF Wizards,that I had to post about them.Just because someone is enthusiastic about a cable they have doesn't mean they are a shill.If that's the case Paul Speltz has you for a shill and Signal cable has a lot of them.
Late in the game for posting to this thread, but I wonder if anybody above who found the Anti-Cables a bit light in the loafers used them untwisted (i.e., spaced apart), which as I understand the electrical theory of the situation could make individual-lead speaker cables such as these sound weaker in the bass. (I haven't tried the Anti-Cables myself, but do own Au24.)
With my Von Schweikert VR-4JRs, I use the Speltz anti-cables. I have tried twisted and untwisted and found the bass more defined and quicker using untwisted. I also thought the extreme highs were more natural. I have gone back and forth and now prefer the untwisted, and will keep them that way. I am now a believer in solid core wire. It would take a very refined system to appreciate the difference between manufacturers of solid copper, but at these prices most people could buy both and use the ones they liked the best.