Ayre balanced interconnects

Has anyone got experience with Ayre balanced interconnects ?
frankpiet
Used them both and they sound identical. If they are not GR, then they are the closest thing around!
The Ayre Signature Series use the same Cardas conductors and air tubes but a different dielectric and orientation. According to Ayre, their interconnects sound a little more extended at the frequency extremes and match their equipment better, though you can't go wrong with Cardas GR. Before the Ayre interconnect, they recommended using Cardas products exclusively.

Troy
Actually, I used the Ayre interconnect and found them very similar to Cardas of which I am not a fan. I have tried many cables and the best of the best are the Audioquest silver (rediculously expensive) and the Anti-Cables (rediculously cheap). I know that sounds wierd, but these 2 cables sound very, very similar - open, extended, dynamic, grain free, etc. Cardas has a closed in grainy sound that doesn't appeal to me.
my experience mirrors brusso17@comcast.net.
what surprises me is that Ayre uses the same Cardas wire as interconnect in their products (unless I'm mistaken? someone correct me if I am) & Ayre products sound anything but closed-in & grainy!
can´t support your opinion. I use Cardas GR and they sound excellent with my gear (beside I use Acoustic Zen, Shunyata and Stealth Indra).