Marigo vs Kubala-Sosna

I know it is difficult, but what about the sonical differences between these two brands?

Was thinking of replacing my Siltech Forbes Lake by one of them. Need a 'warmer' cable but certainly without loss of detail and transparency.

My system = Kharma CE2.2, Symphonic Line Kraftwerk amp, Metronome digital, Nirvana SL speakercable.

Thanks
mattheus
Another vote for the Kubala Sosna, I've got my whole system wired with Emotion and the sound is exactly as Bowtieguy describes and as you say you'd like. A better match in my system than the Siltech Compass Lake was, and that cable was certainly no slouch.
Thanks for these wise words :-) I am looking for a pair of demo or second hand Emotion speakercable, but hard to find.If you should know someone...

How would you describe the difference between Fascination and Emotion? I really do like the Fascination but I'm always in 'for more'.
As a general matter, Emotion is better at the frequency extremes and more transparent, letting more information through. Overall tonal balance was similar, as I recall (so there is a distinct family resemblance).
OK. Sounds really nice to me. A little bit more transparancy would be welcome indeed but without loosing smoothness.
Hi Mattheus,

I'll chime in again here. I can't imagine a smoother cable than the Emotions. I think the sound is fuller and richer, more "saturated," than with the Fascinations. To my mind, the Emotions let you hear more of everything without making it sound confusing, if that makes any sense. :-)