what digital cables for my dac?

I have a cheap sony player hooked up to a monarchy dip,and into a mccormack Dac-1 with the $400.mod and nordost blue heaven interconnects to my Audio refinement Complete amp and nordost blue heaven speaker wire into my Martin Logan Aerius speakers. Yes I know I need a better and stronger amp,but for now please I need some input on digital wire going from my monarchy to my dac currently I am using $75 Kimber wire,What is good for $200 max,at 1/2meter? Tara,Nordost,kimber,mapleshades,crystalcable? Thanks for the input,Nick
128x128happynick
Sterevox. This is the designer who created the Illuminati digital cable, which was something of an industry standard for many years in the 90's. He's back and with a digital cable for well under $200. This is an easy decision.
Drubin
Sterevox. This is the designer who created the Illuminati digital cable, which was something of an industry standard for many years in the 90's. He's back and with a digital cable for well under $200. This is an easy decision.

Agreed, it's an outstanding cable for the money. I think Galen Carol audio has them at a decent price too. Try gcaudio.com.
Jack Dotson, there doesn't seem to be very much at that site. The nav buttons don't load anything--no cables, no systems, no speakers... maybe it's my browser.
Tobias
Jack Dotson, there doesn't seem to be very much at that site. The nav buttons don't load anything--no cables, no systems, no speakers... maybe it's my browser.

I think it's your browser or its' settings, it worked fine for me.
It's interesting that their digital cable is cryo'ed. I found cryoing of digital cables to make a very positive improvement as well.

The cryo treatment of my Pulsar certainly didn't hurt it. One consequence of cryo-treatment is long break-in time, according to Chris Ven Haus. That affirmation was not contradicted by my experience. The cable continued to improve _daily_ over a two-week period of 24-in-24 play.

Tplavas, have you actually tried a 1.5-meter cable? You don't mention it so I thought I'd ask.