Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
Slawney-You told me it would and I well quiet frankly it doesn't I am going to leave you negative feedback and I want my money back!! :)
~Tim
I was selling a guitar amp, and a guy had me tell him everything about it in great detail forever. Then says, thanks for the info 'cause I'm thinking about buying one for a lot less and now I know this is what I want. I was so mad at this guy. I remember this experience whenever I visit a dealer.
This wasn't a question but an e-mail regarding a power cord I was selling for 250.00 OBO.This cable was well worth this price and I later got close to this amount from another buyer,but this particular e-mailer says,"I'll pay you $50.00 cash". Well,am I supposed to be impressed enough to take the offer because it's real,cold,hard cash? I guess he trusts sending cash through the mail.Duuuhhh!?!?
No weird questions, but I had a buyer who wanted my VK-75. He asked plenty but talked real S-L-O-W. This drove me up, down and sideways along the wall. After going through this, I wouldn't hear from him for weeks then suddenly have to suffer all over again. After awhile, I told him to get lost as he was IRRATING.