Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Hey guys and gals, I posted a review of my Powercell 10 SE over on Ozzy's review thread. Please check it out.
I just wired in another Teslaplex in my system this one for my SVS PB13 Ultra subwoofer. All I can say is "HOLY". The bass after a week substantially ignited into my chest. For movies it is extremely defined, tighter & much louder but also precise to the material. For music it also was louder & defined. The both Teslaplex's in a way seemed to make my whole system more efficient & exceed the soundstage it had before. I am very happy with the Teslaplex again and suggest others to try on they're sub also..You won't believe your ears!!! Well recommended......

REGARDS Bacardi
Has anyone had experience with the Acoustic ART System? In particular I am wondering if the system can be broken up while still retaining benefits. I am intrigued by this product as acoustics are the last frontier (for now) in my system.

Thanx
Shellie, I bought the ARTs at the RMAF on hearing their demonstration. I find your question curious and don't exactly know what you mean by "still retaining benefits." However I do have experience in installing them in my room. As I added each component and then further adjusted them to the proper height, to a position closer to my listening position than the first reflection point, and to slightly further toward the front wall on the floor behind my equipment centered between my speakers, I heard great improvements. It probably takes several hours do get this all right.
He means "can you buy just part of the ART system" and still get benefits. Sure. The Bass Station, for example. But the whole, in this case, provides more benefits than the sum of the parts.