Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Has anyone had experience with the Acoustic ART System? In particular I am wondering if the system can be broken up while still retaining benefits. I am intrigued by this product as acoustics are the last frontier (for now) in my system.

Thanx
Shellie, I bought the ARTs at the RMAF on hearing their demonstration. I find your question curious and don't exactly know what you mean by "still retaining benefits." However I do have experience in installing them in my room. As I added each component and then further adjusted them to the proper height, to a position closer to my listening position than the first reflection point, and to slightly further toward the front wall on the floor behind my equipment centered between my speakers, I heard great improvements. It probably takes several hours do get this all right.
He means "can you buy just part of the ART system" and still get benefits. Sure. The Bass Station, for example. But the whole, in this case, provides more benefits than the sum of the parts.
Bacardi,

Thanks for the update regarding Teleplex outlet for your sub. I was contemplating that myself and with your update, I should just do it.

Regards,

Kenobi
Thanx Tbg and Tedmbrady.

Yes I am wondering if I can start "small" and go big later. In this economy I can't afford to do all the things I took for granted just a few short months ago. Ted would you start with the Bass Station and perhaps a Satellite in placde of the Vibratron? If so which Satellite- Magnatron or Gravitron? My dealer suggests I go with a Gravitron and a Bass Station to start.