Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
You may have a bad cord or something wrong with the active conditioning. Absent that, I have a pretty tough time believing the cord is "limiting" - there's apparently something wrong somewhere.
Barcardi,
Maybe you can try the T3 UHC for the power amps. I will get mine next week and will feedback here. I tried the Hologram A on my pre and didn't like it at all which made it sounding a bit kind of like out of phase and too warm... I switched to the Precision AC and it is much better in my system with pinpoint image and great extensions high to low.
Bacardi, the Precision ic is recommended for between line stage and amp. It is very fast.

I compared the Tesla T2, Precision AC, and Hologram A on my H-Cat amp. The Precision was third, the T2 next, and the Hologram A clearly best. The Precision is mainly for tube amps, I am told.

Flashunlock, is your amp a tube amp?

On my H-Cat line stage, the T2 was best. All of these cables have certain characteristics which SR is pretty predictive of.

Guys, these power cords get better and better for months.
Tbg,

No, My amps are solid state.....Precision AC between Krell Evo-202 pre and power being Evo-1. I didn't have any other SR cables in the chain when I auditioned them but will have T3 UHC for the power amps soon.
Actually, I addressed Eliott at S. R and he noted the problem to me. It might be just an incompatability issue with my components. Maybe I will let it settle in longer & hopefully notice a difference.....Should it be plugged directly into the wall Teslaplex instead of the QLS 9???? Anybody!!!

Regards BACARDI