Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Hey all. I have a Galileo(dual Lead) at the moment and another one it's way with adapters. I was informed by the cable company that if you own the older Tesla cords with the older connectors they are incompatible unless you get the adapters. I was really shocked at that. I can't see myself sending all my Tesla cords to get the connectors changed. Does anyone think the adapter will degrade the signal quality of the Galileo mpc?

Regards Bacardi
I needed adapters also. I doubt that it makes any difference, but how would one know?
Bacardi/Tbg,

The adapters are of high quality and are Quantum Tunneled, so they probably are as good as an adapter can be. The alternative is to have SR re-terminate your cables with the new plugs as Bacardi states. Can't say how much impact that the adapter has on the sound. Question for SR?

Adwiegert,

The 5th Galileo had overnight breakin. Probably not enough, but the first four generated an immediate improvement fresh out of the package. Likely, they have indeed improved in the two weeks or so they have been installed.

I left the 5th one plugged into the same receptacle in the QLS9 overnight and then through all four trial positions, taking care to minimize the amount of time (less than a minute) that each cable or power cord had the active shielding unplugged when switching between MPCs.

Best I could do with only receiving the adapters on Saturday afternoon and having only Sunday to listen and compare.

I decided to try a Precision Reference IC in place of the Accelerator and a Precision AC and Hologram A in place of the T3UHC. I will provide feedback on this with and without the G-MPC once I get a chance to hear them this weekend.
A few months ago, I had 1/2 my cables upgraded from the miniplugs to the Quantum Tunneled Adaptors. The new adaptors are better as they don’t come undone easily and have a much better connection. I'm currently having all the rest of my cables at Synergistic now and having them all upgraded. Also, waiting to the last 2 Galileo MPC's so my entire system will be powered by them. Review soon.

Finally, getting an ART system as well to try.
Hello Teslaphiles,

I would like to know if any of you have had the
chance to try out the Tesla D3 or D2 digital
cables. I am currently using an Illuminati D60
on a Bel Canto Dac 3. I recently upgraded to
the Hologram D pc and I am blown away. Along
with the powercell se, and T3's my system has
so much air it would be hard to believe that there
is room for any more.

So, if anyone would like to share I would be interested
in your findings.