Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I have a Galileo on its way. Can anyone tell me
how long they take to fully break in? I plan on
using it on my PowerCell se. If that works out,
I will try one on my Hologram D. So, I would like
to from any one who has tried a G-MPC on a Hologram D
and another PC. Not sure if mixing a digital power
cord and a T3 would be detrimental or not.
Scottmac62, you will immediately know it is better. After a day or so, you will be shocked. After about two weeks, you will just shake your head about now a simple charger of the cable could make such a difference. Then you will wonder whether further improvements could be had! Isn't life at the fringe fun?
Yep, the Galilo MPC's are gping to be a hit for Teslaphils. Its a great enhancement to the whole. I'm using 5 G shields on my entire system and love it.

I'm currently auditioning the Synergistic Research Acoustic ART room treatment system. It is sure more fun than I thought. It so small in size and easy to set up. I know I don’t have it dialed in yet but The Cable Company has been helping my. I'm leaning towards getting a set if I can afford it.
Scottmac62,

The break in is exactly as Tbg states. I found that, in my system, the Powercell 10SE benefits the most from the G-MPC, followed by the Precision Reference speaker cables, Apex and Precision Reference ICs, REL Spec 2 cable, and Hologram D.

I did not prefer it to the standard MPC on my Accelerator ICs and other Tesla power cords (T3 UHC, T2) or to the T2 powering the QLS9.

Merry Christmas!!
I use the Galileo MPC's on my entire system with great effect. Including my Rel spec sub cable and T3 power cord on the sub. Every shield benefits in my system.