Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
HEY EVERYONE!!!

The new Synergistic Research website is FINALLY up... Go and take a look. WOW!
I expected that the new Synergistic Research webpage would merely add the new products. Instead it is totally different and even introduces new products, or at least new to me, such as the Active Wall Plate, the Galileo BASIKs, and the Master File Project. Wow!

Joeyboynj, what most impressed me was that Ted chose to use the StillPoints rack for his demonstration at CES. I think this is the best rack I have ever heard. Nevertheless, the MIGs made a dramatic improvement. I just got my 3 sets of MIGs in this morning. Most of my equipment is on a StillPoints rack. I have now installed two sets of the MIGs doing so one set at a time. I each case they ultimately greatly improved the linestage and Minerva dac under which they had been placed. I say ultimately as any disturbance of the SR cables takes time to settle down.

But my Powercell was not on the StillPoints rack. It was on my old Mana Stands with the original Aurio original feet underneath. When I replaced the Aurios with the MIGS, as many say, the room lit up! This may be some evidence that the MIGs make the rack less important or maybe not important. I suspect that MIGs under a Powercell may have the greatest impact on your sound.
I know!

I caught the site before it went live (yay google) and now I'm very very curious about those three things specifically.

I want to know all about the active wall plate and about the Galileo Basik cables! Where do they fall in the scheme of things? better than Apex but not quite full Galileo?

I also can't wait to download the master file project files.
Oh.. I also got my demo MIGs yesterday... but still haven't had a chance to start playing with them. Today I had laundry going and an afternoon apt and didn't want to do serious listening with all the dirty electronics running.
One additional comment on the MIGs. Tonight they were much, much better than five hours earlier. They sound stage was more plausible and the bass was more profound. Nothing else had been changed. Possibly they reveal the SR cables settling back once they have been disturbed. Or the MIGs break in???

Nobody will know what I'm talking about, but my H-Cat linestage has a control that is much like focusing a camera. I had to very substantially change its setting tonight from earlier today.

As totally implausible as the MIGs are, they certainly have a dramatic impact!