Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
The Alan Maher items I am using are called CBF .
I have 3 of them .
One at my Cicuit breaker Main Breaker, one om my dedicated circuit breaker to my Powercell and one over the bottom outlet on my telasplex. The Powercell is plugged into the top.
These increase the Blackness and dynamics and improves performance of the powercell.

I also have made several Modified MPC's that I saw on AA. It basically uses 3 High Quality Caps. 2 of the Caps are from Russia. They really bring out the detail.
I also have found an easy way to convert this modified MPC to power 4-6 items (Led's).
I am trying to figure out how to post pictures. If anyone wants a picture send me an email.
Rilbr,

Which of Alan's products do you have besides the CBFs on the service panel? And what are their locations?

thanks!
Shellie & Adweigert (or anyone else) would you mind sharing your opinion of the SR ART Basik. Thanks for the info. :)
Hey Norm, You had the universal speaker cells in for a while now. Please compare with and with out the cells in detail with your Apex speaker cables. I'm still not sure if I wanna pay another $2,500 if my system sounds exactly the way I like it now.

Thanks! Joe
Joeybooynj, my impressions are based on my Acapella LaCompanellas and today I got my Tidal Contriva Discera SEs and they will get installed tomorrow. I really want to see what I get with Universal Cells on the Tidals, but I can tell you that I will be unhappy to remove them to listen without. The clarity with them means that you will never remove them. The realism of the sound stage is awesome and the bass is once again better defined.

When you first put them in you will be very impressed but with time and break in you will repeatedly think that something good has happened. I will be further break in and I am still hearing it some three weeks after getting them.