Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Ozzy, I believe it, in fact I have experienced it. Because of the weight of the SR cables and the slipperiness of the MIGs on the acrylic shelves of the StillPoint rack, I have to carefully place the MIGs under my preamp. I have thus moved the MIGs around in the Pin Point setup and heard major changes in the sound.

I also recently had an instance where the Exemplar/Oppo was suspended by only two of the MIGs and the SR Hologram D. I moved the MIGs around until all three MIGs alone where suspending the player. The sound was, not surprisingly, much better.
Replacing T3 on pre amp. Thoughts on a Hologram A or D. Anybody have advice? Ted D. supports the D. I have a D on my Oppo SE and a Hologram A on power amp. Anyone...

Regards Bacardi
Bacardi,
Don't forget to mention your pre-amp is also a digital processor (Pre-Pro) hence my recommendation you try the Hologram D in this application. As others have stated, you may also wish to audition a Hologram A to perform a direct comparison between the Hologram A and D giving each cable at least one week in your system without removal before switching to the next cable. After listening to each cable in your system for at least one week, you should know which of the two power cords is best suited to you and your personal preferences, or if you should just stick with your current T3 (one of my favorite personal sayings, "It's paid for,” applies to your existing T3 :).

Yours in music,
Ted Deneny III
Lead Designer, Synergistic Research Inc.
Thx all. Ted; I am running analogue 5.1 & 2.1 from Oppo SE so I am not utilizing digital at all, just analogue, hense the Hologram A, correct.

Regards Bacardi