Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Anyone tried different connecting cables from the universal speaker cells to the speakers apart from the ones that comes with the kit and also use a gallileo MPC rather than the standard one?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, preferred existing cables, prana wire with speaker cells over the basik cables with the speaker cells attached. The speaker cells were really good and a nice improvement over the straight prana wire. I would recommend these highly.

Was really torn between the tesla mpc and Galileo mpc....liked elements of both. While i prefer the Galileo on the powercell in my system I might actually prefer the tesla on the speaker cell...

I have not tried the interconnect cell..
scotty333,

Thanks for the info but I was refering to the tail strings rather than the speaker cables. Anyone else tried different cables?.

What differeces between the Galileo and the normal MPC on the Universal Speaker Cells?.

Thanks
Flashunlock, I compared the standard MPCs versus the Galileos in many applications but not the Speaker Cells. It would shock me were the Galileos not better there also.
Anyone experience any compatibility issues with the speaker cells and their amplifier? I repeatedly blow just 1 channel fuse every time I power up amp. I am successfully using cells between pre-Amp to amp and the source to Pre-Amp. Any thoughts would be appreciative.