Affordable Power Cords

Looking to replace the stock power cord on my Jolida 502A tube integrated amp and am considering purchasing Signal Cable's MagicPower power cord. But before I do so, I was wondering if other have had experience with this power cord and what their thoughts are about it? Also, would appreciate some suggestions on other affordable power cords ($50 - $100 range).

Thanks.
cleaneduphippy
A little Blu Tak around the connection point will keep the PC from slipping out. This has worked very well for me.
Hi Rick, just received your power cord. I m sure it is worth its weight. Well constructed. Will give it a serious listening the next few days and report. TQ for your generosity and Candace is certainly friendly and helpful tq
Just received Rick's Power Cord. Where will I get the best results; Wall to Power Conditioner, PC to CD player or PC to Integrated Amp? Thanks.
Replaced all my non-captives with PS Audio Power Punch ($49.95 from Music Direct or others)and they made a nice difference. Bass is much better, stronger clearer, highs seem more lilting and extended. Improved 3 dimensionality.
Rick,

I missed your Xmas gift of Power 3's. My loss. I currently use PS Audio Xstreme Plus everywhere in my system. I know this is subjective question, but how/where is your 3 compared to the PS Audio product I'm using. Where(source, pre, power) might I see the biggest change/improvement. I recently added a Benchmark DAC1, but am using stock PC right now. Would it help there at all? Thanks for you thoughts in advance.