Affordable Power Cords

Looking to replace the stock power cord on my Jolida 502A tube integrated amp and am considering purchasing Signal Cable's MagicPower power cord. But before I do so, I was wondering if other have had experience with this power cord and what their thoughts are about it? Also, would appreciate some suggestions on other affordable power cords ($50 - $100 range).

Thanks.
cleaneduphippy
Hi Rick, just received your power cord. I m sure it is worth its weight. Well constructed. Will give it a serious listening the next few days and report. TQ for your generosity and Candace is certainly friendly and helpful tq
Just received Rick's Power Cord. Where will I get the best results; Wall to Power Conditioner, PC to CD player or PC to Integrated Amp? Thanks.
Replaced all my non-captives with PS Audio Power Punch ($49.95 from Music Direct or others)and they made a nice difference. Bass is much better, stronger clearer, highs seem more lilting and extended. Improved 3 dimensionality.
Rick,

I missed your Xmas gift of Power 3's. My loss. I currently use PS Audio Xstreme Plus everywhere in my system. I know this is subjective question, but how/where is your 3 compared to the PS Audio product I'm using. Where(source, pre, power) might I see the biggest change/improvement. I recently added a Benchmark DAC1, but am using stock PC right now. Would it help there at all? Thanks for you thoughts in advance.
I was fortunate to receive a free Virtual Dynamics Power 3 power cord from Rick, and the folks at VD. I've had it in the system for a short time, but have already noticed some very nice changes. The overall sound quality has been lifted to another level, like someone pulled heavy covers off of the speakers. When I posted my virtual system, I had commented on how the CD player had a much narrower soundstage than the analog end. After installing the Power3, it really opened up, and I find that I'm listening to CD's more now. Played Steely Dan's "Everything Must Go", and was moved by how much better it sounded, more real, more there, actually performing in the room.
Thanks Rick. It's getting closer to where I want to be.