Element Cables vs Signal Cable

Are these the exact two cables. I went on Element's web site i found on aa, every cable looks the same as a Signal cable. The prices, the specs, everything. What gives?
tommy583
Signal Cable has good marketing/website and other new small operations followed. I fell for their marketing and bought the Signal Cable Analog and the Silver Cables. The Signal Cables were a disappointment.
I would agree with Somec59. I bought Signal Cables Analog ICs and didn't care for them. First they didn't sound good. They were harsh. Second, the quality was not good. The shrink wrap came off. I have three sets and I'm not using them.

I eventually tried other brands and made my own. My own (Silversonic wire and WBT silver solder and connectors) and the ZU cables were the best sounding.

regards, David
I agree that Element and Signal look surprisingly similar, and thought they might be the same company. In the end, it didn't matter to me. That said, my experience with Signal has been very positive indeed. All my PC's are Signal ... Basic for Subs, Digital Reference, and Silver Resolution for everything else. Using Signal speaker cables after comparing directly to Goertz Alpacore and Cobalt. Signal Analog 2's and Silver Resolution I/C's working great as well. Very smooth after about 100 hours break-in. These are excellent audio products IMHO.
Understand the subjectivity of this game, but Signal Cable has racked up 1066 positive hits, no negative and I don't think it's manufactured. I own the product and find them a great value compared to a plethora of cables I've owned from Cardas to Nordost.