Entry Level Cables

Hello!

I'm currently in the process of upgrading my system a little bit at a time. Right now I'm using a Onkyo SR606 with some basic terrible speakers. I added the Onkyo for xmas and now I'm ready to upgrade my mains. I don't have much of a budget, so right now I've been looking at Paradigm's Titans or possibly a good deal on Paradigm's Reference Studio 20. Assuming I purchase the 20, what would be a good, entry level cable to run?

I've heard that I can't go wrong with Kimber's 8TCs, but they are just a bit beyond my currently target range of $100-$200 total to wire both speakers. Since I'm new, I most certainly don't want to make any terrible mistakes and skimp on the cabling and make my speakers essentially worthless. On the other hand, $400-$500 for cables is just too much for me right now.

Thanks for the input!
smwatson
sounds really is a kubala dealer but once again fails to disclose a financial relationship with his recommendation.
Audiofeil

It should be clear to everyone that Sounds_Real_Audio is a dealer. Is there anyone on this thread that doesn't know that?
Muncybob -

Supra is definitely good stuff. I cabled my HT with the 3.4Ply. I like that the copper is tinned which means no maintenance going forward. I did implement the shield system which seems to work - the background is inky black. I used the Audioquest bananas - gold over copper - and for a cost effective system I am very pleased. Warm, nice detail.

I also built a pair of power cables for my Flying Mole 100 amps which run the rears. I used the 2.5 - its a very well made, super flexible cable. I paired it with the Furu F-11 Cus, and covered it in techflex. Couldn't be happier. It handles well and sounds good.

Before I jumped I did as much research as I could - these products while unknown in the US are in fact highly regarded in the EU.

Lars, their US rep is very helpful - nice folks to do business with.

And I appreciate the fact that this is an honest to god manufacturing company that makes what they sell in their own factories and has a point of view about what works.

Visit the Supra home site: http://www.jenving.se/

Interesting stuff
It should not be clear to everybody soundsreally. You can't assume anything in these threads.

If that were the case some might think you actually have a clue.

Anytime there is a financial interest in a recommendation, it must be disclosed.

To not do it, is unethical and unprofessional.
To extend Audiofeil's point about explicit disclosure, it's in your best interest to be meticulous about pointing out your potential financial interest in a comment, whether as a dealer or a seller of something listed on the site. It's one of the best things you can do to increase your credibility in the long run and credibility is the thing that makes this site work.