Let's hear about Elrods new Silver or Gold cables

Let's hear from the people who auditioned or bought Elrods new Silver or Gold cables and tell us what you think.I bought 7 Gold power cords and was totally blown away,anybody else?
strapper211
Hi Robert,

The Statement Silver replaced a Concierto Violin Mk IV Reference PC, which I still have.

I've tried the Statement Silver with practically every piece of gear I have, except for the mono-blocks since I only have one cord (that's all I can fit behind my credenza).

In my system, the Statement Silver PC increases the contrast between the music and the background. It also renders the music with the clean fluidity you get from a live performance, which makes music sound much more natural to the ear. Overall, silences as spooky quiet and music simply explodes.

Best,
Today, I have installed Gold Statement Interconnects (between front end and preamp). First impression: bass may be tighter, highs are "cleaner" - for example, female voices are much more "delicate". Yet, I hear much more details, probably better separation of instruments in big orchestra.... extremely interesting experience !!!!!!!!!!

Now, I placed them for a week or two for burn-in. This hobby is INCREADIBLE !!!!!!! (well for audiophiles, I guess)

Simon
I did an extensive comparison between the phenomenal Elrod Statement Gold PCs and the old Statement PCs. For those of you interested in this comparison, I posted a lengthy report on a new Audiogon thread here.
My Gold Statement Interconnect is three weeks old. Everything is opening, bass became tighter and most important, my system sounds now like I have the highest quality vinyl source, and its very new and highly pleasant experience with David Elrod cables for me.

I ordered from Elrod Power System another Hold Satement Power Cord for Preamplifier......

My 3d Gold Statement PC has a few hundred hours on it and I think its broken-in well enough. I use it with my tube preamp. With each power cord the positive effects are increased and in larger and larger degree. I listen sometimes records which I did not listen a couple of months ago and changes are VERY profound.

Most important to my ears - the liquidity, finesse - what we call "analog-like" sound. Secondly, the timbral richness across the spectrum and I cannot detect any artificiality or euphemism here and finally, that I noted from very beginning - ultra transparency .

I never ever expected so much improvement.

Thank you David!