Would this be an upgrade?

I currently have a pair of Monster 2.4 bi-wire. I'm thinking about getting a pair of Cardas quadlink 5c bi-wire. What would i gain or lose by going with the Cardas? My speakers are Tyler monitors. My amps are Rogue Metis pre and Dyna ST-70. Thanks for your input.
tommy583
I also agree that the Cardas would be a step up from the Monster.

I used the Quadlink speaker cable for a few years and always enjoyed the sound it gave me.
I am currently using Cardas Neutral Reference in my system and have compared the two as I have some Monster cables laying around, and there was a noticable difference in clarity and detail with the Cardas ic's, mostly the clarity.
Other than the words "Moster Cable" on the sleeve, the 2.4's are actually a pretty good pair of speaker cables and should be fine with your Tylers. I would take the money you were going to spend on speaker cables and apply it to better interconnects. Cardas Quadlink is ( at best) a sidewise move - the 2.4 Monsters are closer to the Neutral Reference in performance, in my opinion.
Thanks for all the replies so far. The reason i asked is I thought this might be a sideways move also. I may have been caught up in the name game.