KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
I think this really boils down to what Mr. Smuck and a few others have said; it's a matter of synergy as well as being system dependent. If Mr. Park doesn't like the sound of the cables that is perfectly understandable.

Mr. Park has told me that some people are emailing him and calling him "childish and vulgar names". Lets not do that ok? I greatly appreciate everyones support(lots of emails!) but lets let this man have his say. As more and more of my cables get out there there is bound to be some who won't like them, and as much as I hate to see that it is inevitable.

Thanks to everyone!!

Kbuzz,
Were you ever able to speak to any curent users of the Pegasus digital cable?

Sincerely,
John
I thought that I would add my two cents in. I have played around with the KCI gold cables for some time now. I may have been one of the first ten owners of a pair. I have brought them to a few audio RAVEs here in New Jersey with very good results. What I liked about the cables were the openness, naturalness and depth to the sound stage (layering and placement). The actual instruments sounded more real with the KCI ICs. Decay of the notes was very good as well as hearing the reverb in the recording (like a whisper fading out). The gold does smooth things out and can make other cables in comparison sound slightly edgy.

In comparison to other cables, I can see where someone may think that they sound a little on the thin side. Unfortunately, those other cables sounded flat where the sound stage was one dimensional, plus the overall refinement and the overall tone of the instruments was lost.

Overall I preferred the KCI cables in most of the systems I tired them in. Nothing is perfect but these cables do so much correct. They are also very flexible which for me is a welcomed change. Overall the build quality is very good and they looked more professional then a few other cables being sold by other small businesses. If you want a thicker sound, ask John to increase the wire size. Last, John a great guy and he backs up his products. Should you have any issues with his product, he will provide excellent and fast service.

Happy Listening.
Is RAVE an acronym? Like Random Audio Video Exchange?

Here in S. California, a rave is a very large, all night party, usually outdoors, and attended primarily by 20 and 30 year olds. Its not what I associate with middle aged audiophiles sitting in a living room listening to recordings.

So, I wonder what does RAVE mean to the East Coasters who seem to have many of these?