KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
Is RAVE an acronym? Like Random Audio Video Exchange?

Here in S. California, a rave is a very large, all night party, usually outdoors, and attended primarily by 20 and 30 year olds. Its not what I associate with middle aged audiophiles sitting in a living room listening to recordings.

So, I wonder what does RAVE mean to the East Coasters who seem to have many of these?
Don, thanks for the email about your system and everything. I checked it out and it does seem very nice. I cannot figure why you would have the results that you have had with the Silkworm cable. Mine has been great since day one. I guess that proves what Art posted earlier about everybodys system being different and all. But, concerning build quality, these cables are well beyond flimsy diy. I can assure you that John does take great care and pride in his craftsmanship in building the Silkworms and as well as the other KCI cables. The design may be simple, but it works and as far as I am concerned, it is a keeper for me.

Happy listening and best of luck on your cable search.
Hmm just checking back on my previous thread, I think its fine that someone doesn't prefer them but I just cant get them to sound bad in the many systems I have tried them in. Also having a very early pair and a few much newer pair the newer ones are near production quality compared to the very early pair. I cant tell any difference in sound and John assures me all the materials are the same except for some additional strain relief tweeks and fancier emblems.
Also Bigkidz thats probably the best description I have seen of the sound and agree with you.