HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I have been playing with cables for far too many years to mention and I will say I have owned most of the very top models of cables by most of the name recognition brands. My system consist of Burmester and Pass lab mono blocks. I started out with HiDimond signal cable and some P3 over a year ago and in the past few months have added the D8 speaker cables and P4 power cables.

Unlike most people my hopes were not that high because most of the cables I previously considered "reference" cost much more than the HiDimond loom and in fact I have 1 cable that cost more than all the HiDimond cables I have combined. I am not on here to trash talk any other manufacturer. I just wanted to say that HiDimond cables have far less of an equalizing effect on may system than my previous reference cables and all the positive comments on this forum are 100% accurate. I can normally find some sort of a negative effect that cables cause on my system but the HiDimond cables did not have any negative effects and in may opinion the HiDimond cables are having little to no effect on my system.

This is just my opinion and I am not in to the forum thing but this really is a great cable so I just thought I would tell you my experience.
Don't get me wrong this Emotiva is dynamic as can be, and my bass is at the lowest output of -10. I'm not saying flaws either. The characteristics of this P4 are phenominal but I will try the ungrounded to see the low noise level to the pre. Otherwise even try it on my Oppo 103. See what sounds better.
Knghifi

It is in the works. I wanted to take photos for the add. I posted here first as THIS is were there IS an interest already.

Also they ARE for sale.

And will also be posted on FREE forums besides PAID sites. Audiogon is not the end all it once was. It wounded itself and has still to recover.
In the recent months I had so many offers on listings that turned into vapor and that is not counting all the ridiculous low offers.

So unless you have any interest in the PURCHASE of the cables...

Thank you very much.
Well I now have 3 of the P4 power cords.And I have lost count on the P3's. I did notice that the P3 is very good on my Oppo Blue ray player. The video looks better but the sound quality had definatly improved. I was using a TG power cord on it before.

I have one P4 on my CD/Dac, one on my BSG Qol and still undecided if the P4 sounds better on my Pass Labs Preamp or my Pass Labs Amp.
I'll wait until the powercord is fully broken before I decide. I hope I won't have to buy one more...