HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Does anyone have experience with the upper end of HiDiamond speakers cables? I'm looking into the HD 7 or HD 8. After recently becomming a believer of their power cables I'm thinking of taking a plunge to their speaker cables to match.
stevepo
No problem - I am curious what cables they are replacing and what speakers you are using, regardless of how you like the D8's
I have the HiDiamond H6 biwire cables and they seem great but only 50 hours on them. Can I really expect significant improvement from here?
Stevepo I wish it weren't so but 500hrs is about right. I'am also burning in a set of HD8 as well as a P4. Only at 120hrs. But I have a few P3 and they needed all of 300hrs before they setteled down,and they continued to improve thru 500+.
The HD8 is a larger cable than the P3 so burn in time will probably be all of 500hrs.A lot of hrs.but what I am finding with the Hidiamonds its well worth the wait.
Fplanner, I wish I had gear that you could use as a better point of reference but none of my equipment is of the same caliber as what you are likely accustomed to.

My system consists of the following:
-Anthem MRX-700 receiver
-Goldenear Triton Two speakers
-Source of all content: HTPC
-HD P3 power cords to receiver and HTPC
-HD "BIG" reference HDMI as signal IC
-Mogami 3104 star quad speaker cables, non terminated (I also have a pair of demo Audio Sensibility Testament cables I've been auditioning).

I currenly have no power conditioning whatsoever or fancy AC outlet which is the next "step" I intend to take for my system. I just ordered a Furu GTX-D today.

If you're not familiar with the speakers, I suggest you read the review from Stereophile. Everything they say about them is true. Particularly the fact that dealers typically hook them up to cheaper equipment due to the low speaker price tag which is a huge mistake; they can continue to deliver well into the $10k speaker range with proper equipment behind it. Hence, buying the D8's which cost the same as the speakers themselves.

My review of the speaker cable will follow shortly.