blue jeans cable?

anyone have any experience with these guys? i just want some good conductive cables for my zu omens...
roggae
I maintain that all cables sound the same....what makes the difference in the ultimate sound is the way the cable reacts with the rest of YOUR system...not someone else's. All cables have to be auditioned in your own system to find out if they are what you are looking for.
Stringreen,
That doesn't make sense. If they all sound the same, then why would they react differently in different systems ? Very contradictory.
The differences that one can hear between cables of the same gauge is probably caused by the type of connectors, not the wire itself.
I know there have been countless threads regarding whether or not there is a difference in sound between cables, I maintain you can hear a difference if you are using high quality electronics. I'm only offering a difference in opinion to the OP than the posts above.

The type of connector will create a difference between cable A and cable B, also the type and purity of the metal of the conductor will present a difference in sound, eg; copper or silver, or a combination of both. Stranded or braided wire will be different than a solid core conductor and the dielectric of the cable can cause differences in sound.

The types of construction as mentioned above will cause differences in conductivity, inductance, and resistance which should be taken into account when choosing a cable for a specific component.
Again, I believe the components must be of a high enough quality before you can hear the difference. The same applies to whether or not you can hear different subtleties in source material on your system.
Then if we are serious about conductivity, resistance, inductance, we need to measure not only the cables but als the connectors.