Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
02-02-15: Swampwalker

No one trusts anyone else's opinions here and should not.

Anyone else find that a very odd comment coming from a reviewer? Or do I have Tbg confused w someone else?
Tbg has observed in this and other threads many examples of members like Audiolabyrinth lavishing endless praise on those who express views which accord with his own opinion, whilst correspondingly critizing and talking down those who express a contrary view until they're snuffed out and the member walks away. Tbg's comment might have been a bit overarching, but i'm picking up his frustration at the kind of commentary he has obseverved. The fact is, Audiolabyrinth shouts from the rooftops how great his gear is and invests a vast amount of energy trying to convince everyone on this forum of that. Try posting a contrary view and sticking to your guns. You can actually see how his comments become more and more crtical to the point of fanaticism. And there are a sizeable number of groupies who jump into blindly defend him. Members like Audiolabyrinth polarize views on this forum, therefore Tbg's comment is completely understandable.
wow!, there you go folk's, there you see him for who he really is!, any one who say's that I do not hear what I do and did has lost all concept of reality!, see ya!
I didnt realize this was a flame war. I took Tbg's comment at face value and thought it ironic. I'm bowing out now.