Freak Me Out

I am looking for a CD that is very strange and exciting at the same time.Weird music,sound effects,good sound quality etc.Anyone know where Im coming from?
david99
Check out Laurie Anderson's Big Science. There are many great and different pieces on there. One of my favorites is Oh Superman, a great song. I think it was Rolling Stones song of the year back in the late 70s. Her work is mainly as a performance artist, but it translates great to recordings. It certainly qualifies as different.
Look for recording by Robert Rich. He is featured occassionally on the Hearts of Space PBS radio program. He prides himself in making electronic music recordings that are audiophile quality. His web site is www.amoeba.com --- his recording are available at most record stores like Borders or Tower, and can be purchased directly from him on his web site. There are samples on the web site also.
Dean Peer "It's All Good", the Antenna Repairman "Ghatam", Planet Drum (Mickey Hart) "Supralingua", Proteus 7 "For Your Ears Only" The last one is less weird--but has some very good effects. All of these are exceptional sonic quality.
david, yule love this: nusrat fateh ali khan & michael brook - *night song*. *wery* freaky, & amazing low-frequency info as well.